The description of the blogs prevents it. There will be some sad stories, this is one of them.
Create a sketch that includes (all of these):
- One element controlled by the mouse.
- One element that changes over time, independently of the mouse.
- One element that is different every time you run the sketch.
I was inspired by the random ritmical lines that could be drawn from controlling x and y shapes with the mouse, so I decided to try that and do a Koi fish tank by using ellipses, and bezierVertex(es).
Some flies with weird wings
You are welcome to try it, but from this project I have a larger to do list than an acomplishment list, and it goes:
- Make colors change smoothly through random
- Make the wings follow my flies
- If possible turn the flies into fish
Stick around I'm sure Office Hours is going to turn this weird thing into the magical pond it was meant to be.