The idea of the potenciometer being a way of regulating light in a more organic way made me thing of a flower, and how it regulates it self and even moves depending on the amount of light.
So, How about a flower that gave an output of light when being moved rather than the other way around.
For this I cleaned up the potenciometer circuit
Then I went ahead and built the flower pod the flower and made the connections (and forgot to record any of this) But I did recorded the finalized product:
Doing this full product made me realize how much hazel is encountered in the process of fabrication, and made me discover a lot of different ways of tacling issues in advance and planning the final product